Wow,this is powerful stuff...

It's 1:58 A.M. now as I'm writing this, and I'm up
because I just watched a movie that totally moved me.

Please read this email, all of it.

It could change your life!

The movie is called Pursuit of Happyness with Will Smith
Every single thing that guy went through I could relate to.

Now, I never had to sleep in train station bathrooms, but the
feeling of despair when you're NOT making money online can
be pretty frustrating and you'll want to quit, many times over

I was never ever as down in the dumps like the guy in
The movie was, but every time he got hit by something
that would have made most people quit, he kept going.

He went from sleeping in homeless
shelters to being a multi-millionaire.

you and I have both been in programs that
didn't work and we sure get frustrated, don't we?

Please don't give up your pursuit of the
freedom an online business gives you.

Here's a link to a movie clip that will motivate you even more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyPkUXGq1S0


Please stay motivated and learn as much as you can every day.

The more you fail, the more you will learn, hopefully.

P.P.S. Gu.aranteed Inc.ome Program participants, you
need a Wordpress blog to make this work properly, but
get a WordPress blog that resides on your own domain.

If your blog address looks like
mynewblog.wordpress.com that won't work

If you find this too difficult to set up,
go to http://frhweb.com. They have a tool that
sets up your Wordpress blog with just 1 click....

You can get a domain name there, too and web-hosting.
It's a one-stop shop that can satisfy your infrastructure needs

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan

I just saw that movie yesterday afternoon... Actually it was my birthday (52nd) so it probably was not a good movie to watch to celebrate such an occasion, but after 113 minutes of one disaster after another, I was SO glad it had a happy ending! It certainly left me a little drained, but if you need a true life story to inspire you, this is a goodie!

Cheers
Stephen Spry
NetMarketingToolbox.com