Can you give me one person's name?

Hello, it was my birthday last week and I turned 36 years old, the "other" side of 30, as the say..

Anyway, I took some time off from my business,
but still checked emails once or twice a day.

Here are some things I realized:

-- My business grows even when I'm not there.
-- I am earning money while I sleep...
-- I am getting more exposure every day
-- My list gets bigger and better by the day


How is this possible?

Simple...I have my own product(s)

Can you name ONE really successful internet
marketer that doesn't have their own product?

The overwhelmingly majority of successful
online earners have their own product...

But who cares about them?

Let's talk about you, {!firstname}

---How can you have your own products?
---How can your business grow while you're sleeping?
---How can you build a list on autopilot?


Here how you can achieve all of the above:

There are 2 steps I recommend you take {!firstname}...

Step 1-

Watch this video, it's 1 hour long and takes you through the whole product creation process


Step 2-

Make the product a 7 Dollar Offer with an One-Time-Offer

7 dollar offers are quietly becoming THE method for building an online business

Creating a product is easy enough to do, but turning itinto a 7 Dollar Offer is a little more complicated. Alex Albert has come up with some templates that can turn your product into a 7 dollar offer quite easily.

Make your new product a 7Dollar Offer by going to 7DollarTemplates.com

Alex's 7DollarTemplates will help jump-start your business,and
build you a list of BUYERS, not freebie seekers or magic pill hunters.

Check it out today to get your product exposed to the world.

7DollarTemplates.com

Taking the action steps above will make it possible for you to have 1 thing in common with all suuccessful internet marketers. You'll have at least 1 product of your own.

Good luck :)

Thanks,


Dan
WARNING: About product creation....

Watch out for delusions of grandeur...Don't be overly ambitious about what you want to achieve, NOBODY is going to take down all the gurus with their very first product launch.

No comments: